Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Follow Me Back Tuesday

Okay, so I'm trying like heck to get some new followers. To those of you who are already following me, don't be sad- I do love you, honestly. But I'm like a girl in a handbag store, I want more. Just one more, please? Oh who am I kidding, LOTS more!

So the following is brought to you by a bunch of other blogs that I  have to go and visit now, all before the kiddos wake up and want to go in the pool- AGAIN.  I have work to do people, see me later........


It's Follow Me Back Tuesday .


Hosted by Survey Junkie, Little Yaya's,

Review Retreat , Boobies,BabiesAndABlog

& Guest Host Jenn from adailyscoopofchaos.com

It's a great way to start off your week and get more BF's !!



Each week we will choose a random number every week from the blogs linked and add the random blog to the #5 spot to link to the following week ...



Next Tuesday (7/13), our Guest Spot will be the Mission Monkey raffle Winner but we will go back to a random weekly 5 Spot after that :)






                                                          Photobucket



How it Works


•Follow all 5 Hosts 1 - 5 ( leave us a comment & we will follow u back- only leave a comment if you follow please )

•Make a post about FMBT and add that link

• Follow as many blogs as you would like ( Leave a comment so they can follow you back )

•When you receive a comment from a new follower return the favor & follow them back



( Check back every Tuesday at 12:00 am est to link up at any of the 4 host blogs )


5 comments:

  1. Hey love! Following your blog and proudly saying I'm NOT the perfect cook or mom...oh yeah, and I HATE to dust! Rock on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking up and following for FMBT. I am now following you back. Have a great day
    Staycee ( Survey Junkie )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I left an award for you on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I saw you on Bloggy Moms...your blogging philosophy cracked me up! Love your honesty!

    ~Kimberly

    www.stinkerpinker.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for following me, I'm following back! Your blog seems very entertaining, can't wait to read more!

    www.everydaymama22.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete